Whatever the weather, sometimes our heels sweat, sometimes get soaked rainwater and sometimes become dry by cold winds. The first sign of a torn heel is that the skin around the rim of the heel becomes dry as well as cracks and Best Foot Crack Cream would be the best option for that, which are known as callouses.
There are many reasons behind the cracking heel skin, which is very important to know about.
Common Causes That Can be Cured by Best Foot Crack Cream
- Standing for a long time.
- Walking barefoot, walking
- Keep the feet immersed in warm water for a long time
- Use soaps that harm the natural oil of the body.
- Choose the wrong footwear that hurts your heel.
- The skin becomes dry during the winter season, where Moisturising Foot Cream is the best option for that.
- If you don’t moisturize your feet regularly, they can dry out even faster.
Health Causes That Can be Cured by Massaging with Best Foot Crack Cream or Consult with Your Doctor
- Poor blood circulation
- Vitamin deficiency
- Thyroid problem
- Atopic dermatitis
- Palmoplantarkeratoderma causes abnormally thick skin on the soles and palms.
How to Prevent Cracked Heels with the Best Foot Crack Cream
- Before starting your day, apply Foot Care Cream on your heel to keep the skin soft and elastic.
- Moisturize your heel with a good Moisturising Foot Cream for at least two to three times a day.
- Wear footwear that protects your heels from pain, burning and stretching.
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Here we are telling you some easy home remedies, which will relieve your torn ankles and at the same time will make your feet look even more soft and beautiful.
Petroleum Jelly is considered as better Vaseline. Applying it to torn edges causes the bees to soften. Mix lemon juice and Vaseline with a light massage on torn ankles every night before going to bed, you will soon get relief. Another solution is to put half a teaspoon of boric powder in one spoon of Vaseline and mix it well. Now apply it on your torn ankles. With this, your edges will begin to heal soon.
There is no better option than coconut oil to moisturize dry skin. It removes dead skin and provides moisture by going deeper. If you want to get soft and shiny heels, then apply coconut oil in the feet of your feet every day and then wear socks. You will soon see its effect.
Vitamin E Capsules
Vitamin E capsules will be easily available at any medical store at less cost. Open this capsule before sleeping at night, remove its oil and apply it on your ankles and massage for a few minutes. It nourishes the skin, as well as hydrates. This will make your torn heels soft and soft soon.
Mustard oil can also get rid of your torn ankle problem. For this, just massage the foot ankles thoroughly with mustard oil 30 minutes before bathing. Apply oil on your feet even after bathing.
Wax and coconut paste also provides relief from the pain of ankles worn by them. For this, you take a little wax and melt mustard or coconut oil on it. After this, when the mixture cools down, apply it on the heel. If you put it in the night you will get more relief from pain.
Honey is considered a natural antiseptic. This quickly fills the cracks of your torn ankles. All you have to do is fill the honey in the crevices of your heel and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then keep the feet immersed in lukewarm water for 20 minutes. Doing this will make the edges soft.
Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel works wonders to fill the cracks of the ankles quickly. For this, after thoroughly cleaning your ankles with water, dry it. Then apply aloe vera gel on it and wear socks. Allow the aloe vera gel to remain on your feet overnight. Soon cracks will start filling in the ankles.
If there is a wound in the ankles of the feet, then grind the mango leaf and apply it. These wounds heal quickly and it also provides relief in the pain of the ankles.
Avoid These Things, That are Cutting The Heels Slowly and Steadily
- Before sleeping in the night, oil meshes also gets rid of the problem of tornadoes.
- Do not leave your legs open in winter, wear socks.
- If possible, get a pedicure done once a month.
- Once a week, remove the ankles’ dead skin from a piston or scrub.
- Consumption of foods rich in calcium, omega-3, iron, and zinc
Cream For Torny Ankles — Cream For Cracked Heels
If you are short on time and cannot use home remedies to fill the Cracks in the Heels, you can also use Best Foot Cream. Although there are dozens of Best Foot Crack Cream available in the market dermatologists recommend using these creams that are mixed with –
- Purified Water
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Shea Butter
- Kokum Butter
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Lactic Acid
- lavender Oil
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
How to Use Derma Essentia’s Best Foot Crack Cream
Before sleeping at night, clean the feet thoroughly with lukewarm water and then wipe it dry with a cloth and dry it. Now apply Derma Essentia’s Foot Care Cream on the Heels and leave it open for 15 minutes. After this, put on socks and sleep. Do this until the crack of your torn ankles is filled.