HOW TO DO THE EXERCISE
– Your back straight, press your hands and knees on the floor so that your wrists are in line with your shoulders.
– Look up about 30 inches ahead of you. Your nose facing the floor, position the back of your head in a parallel position to the ceiling.
– Stretch out your right leg backward, your toes bent. Then stretch out your left leg. At this point, your entire body should be resting on your hands and toes.
– Keep the abdominal muscles tight for 20-60 seconds.
– Bending your knees, sit on your heels so that the big toes touch while your knees are separated.
– Lower your torso toward your thighs, while lightly touching the floor with your forehead. Stretch out your arms in front of you and relax.
Repeat the exercise three times. Start with a short time and as time passes to increase the timing.
Source: Fit And Healthy 24