Do all 9 moves for 20 seconds each, all on one side. Then do all 9 moves for 20 seconds each on the other side. If you’re feeling good and want to do more, try doing this circuit 2 times through.
- Quadrupled Thoracic Spine Rotation—20 seconds
- Bird Dog Crunch—20 seconds
- Quadrupled Anti-rotation—20 seconds
- Tabletop Resistance—20 seconds
- Sprinter Sit-up—20 seconds
- Bicycle Crunch Pulse—20 seconds
- Straight Leg Pulse—20 seconds
- Cross-Body V-up—20 seconds
- Forearm Side Plank Pulse—10 seconds pulsing, 10 seconds full range
Minimize rest in between each move and each round, Stokes suggests. This will help you keep your abdominal muscles under tension for longer and make the moves more effective at challenging your muscles.
Quadrupled Thoracic Spine Rotation
Bird Dog Crunch
Bicycle Crunch Pulse
Straight Leg Pulse
Forearm Side Plank Pulse